mardi 19 janvier 2010

Realization

The thing is that it is quite impossible for me to stay longer in Australia than the date when ending my Working Holidays Visa, the 11th May.

And to have an unexciting little job which can not extend my visa, or even looking for that, like I did for almost 20 days without success, makes me feel like I was losing my time, wasting my last moments I can have in this beautiful country and city.

So I decided to enjoy as much as I can, to go in places I have never been in Sydney or thousands times, like that, and to show you how gorgeous and interesting is the city.

A weird name for a suburb, to ask people their favourite spot, to grab a seat on a ferry, to take a bus until the end of the line or anywhere which looks good… is my new favourite game.

And I will leave the opportunity of a good job to happen by itself.

I like to take the ferry because you can see all the points of view of the Opera House and their bends are fantastic, as skyscrapers ones.
During the sunset colours are amazing, even if is on this side of Australia, we can only see properly (and early) the sunrise.

0 commentaires: