vendredi 15 janvier 2010

Job hunting

Already a fortnight spent since 2010 has begun, and 15 days I am still looking for a job in Sydney.
I know, this year it will be hard to fire your imagination with beautiful pictures of amazing landscapes as I could do in 2009.

But I will do my best to share my eyesight; actually, I love that, and always find so many things which deserve to be taken in picture.



















Anyway, since I came back to Sydney, I have been walking everywhere in the city, to apply for any position in stores, cafes, restaurants… and by internet too, to work in call centre, to entry data, to give flyers in the street… But my phone is still quiet.

I have been seeking in the CBD, the Rocks, Glebe, Annandale, Surry Hills, Darling Harbour, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Manly, Bondi Junction...

And Bondi Beach, where I did a break, found a way till the water among the wave of thousands young tanned Aussies and tourists (including so many bloody French!!!).

Just to put my feet in the sand, the ocean, and to breath…

(PS: for the second last photo: where's Wally?!?)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Beaches are more beautiful without so many people !!!
But I understand that summertime is nevertheless a nice time to make the most of sun, sea and all spare-time activities on the beach. And colors are so beautiful !

Christophe Mouton a dit…

Eh, mais il y a du talent dans certaines de ces photos !... Great CM !!!
Tu vas finir par le trouver ce job...
Kisses for you